Join us for DDP Yoga at Titan Fitness from 6-6:30 p.m. every Wednesday night!
What Is DDP Yoga?
DDP Yoga combines yoga, traditional fitness, sports therapy, and dynamic resistance to create an amazing total-body fitness program.
Invented by former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page, DDPY is yoga for people who wouldn’t be caught dead doing yoga.
- Gives you a killer cardio workout by increasing your heart rate!
- Increases your flexibility!
- Strengthens your core muscles!
DDPY does this all with minimal joint impact because there is…
- No running
- No jumping
- No lifting
Who Is DDP Yoga For?
DDPY is great for professional athletes, as well as regular, everyday people. These include:
- MMA fighters
- And so much more!
What Are The Benefits Of DDP Yoga?
Think of DDP Yoga as cardi-yoga!
- Body fat loss
- Lean muscle growth
- Improved cardiovascular performance
- Minimal joint impact
What Do I Need To Bring To Class?
I recommend you bring the following items with you to class.
However, Titan offers a few mats if you’re trying the class for the first time or if you forget yours!
- Yoga Mat & Towel – Shop Yoga Mats & Props at YogaOutlet.com
- Heart Monitor – The Wahoo Tickr X pairs with the DDP Yoga Now app!
How Much Does It Cost?
DDPY at Titan is available in a variety of different ways. Please contact Titan for specific pricing.
- $10 per class – without a membership
- 1 Month Bronze or Silver – Get a 1-month Bronze or Silver package for $54.95! (includes 24/7 gym access, unlimited group fitness classes, and a 1-hour fitness consultation) *Offer valid through Jan. 31, 2020.
- 1 Month Gold – Get a 1-month Gold package for $110! (includes 24/7 gym access, Xtreme-Fit classes, unlimited group fitness classes, and a 1-hour fitness consultation) *Offer valid through Jan. 31, 2020.