Join us for DDP Yoga at Metamora Parks & Recreation from 6-7 p.m. every Thursday night!
What Is DDP Yoga?
DDP Yoga combines yoga, traditional fitness, sports therapy, and dynamic resistance to create an amazing total-body fitness program.
Invented by former WCW World Heavyweight Champion Diamond Dallas Page, DDPY is yoga for people who wouldn’t be caught dead doing yoga.
- Gives you a killer cardio workout by increasing your heart rate!
- Increases your flexibility!
- Strengthens your core muscles!
DDPY does this all with minimal joint impact because there is…
- No running
- No jumping
- No lifting
Who Is DDP Yoga For?
DDPY is great for professional athletes, as well as regular, everyday people. These include:
- MMA fighters
- And so much more!
What Are The Benefits Of DDP Yoga?
Think of DDP Yoga as cardi-yoga!
- Body fat loss
- Lean muscle growth
- Improved cardiovascular performance
- Minimal joint impact
What Do I Need To Bring To Class?
I recommend you bring the following items with you to class.
However, Titan offers a few mats if you’re trying the class for the first time or if you forget yours!
- Yoga Mat & Towel – Shop Yoga Mats & Props at YogaOutlet.com
- Heart Monitor – The Wahoo Tickr X pairs with the DDP Yoga Now app!
How Much Does It Cost?
DDPY in Metamora is available in a variety of different ways. Please contact the park district director for specific information.
- $100 per session – New sessions start in January, May, and September! Each session lasts 4 months.
- $35 Fitness Punch Card – The fitness punch card is available for $35 and allows you access to 5 select fitness classes the park district offers!
- $8 per class – Drop in to DDPY for just $8! Maybe you want to bring a relative or significant other who’s in town, or maybe you want to try the class for the first time.